Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Olivia scarf

Pin It



Before I introduce my new pattern I would like to thank you all for your lovely comments on my spring flower coasters. 

Olivia is my latest scarf pattern. It measures about 65 inches from tip to tip and about 11 inches wide in the middle.  The crescent shaped scarf is worked from tip to tip and you have endless colour options. I used 5 colours alternately for one and 2 shades of green for another. One half of the scarf is worked using dark green and the second half using 2 shades alternately.  I used sport weight yarn and size H/5.00 mm hook.    

The pattern is available in Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry stores.

7 comments:

  1. Gosh it's really lovely :) Have a great week,
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Your scarf is very pretty, Pradeepa!! Lovely colors too :)
    What brand sports weight yarn are you using? I am always confused and think that only DK weight yarns can be used with 4-5 mm hooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly it's Vardhman, but sometimes I pick up some other local brands too. DK and sport weight yarns both don't differ much in their yarn thickness.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful pattern and so different too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright colors for an original pattern !!!!
    Great job !!!!
    Have a lovely day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful pattern! I especially like the green one. Viola

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this pattern. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...