Friday, September 4, 2015

Daisy girl

Pin It

I'm very happy to introduce Daisy girl to the world. She is such a sweet little flower child who had been waiting patiently for almost a month for me to introduce her while I had been busy lately with other things. I don't spend as much time in front of the computer as I used to. I haven't been reading blog posts regularly, so please do apologize me for not responding to your comments. I'll catch up on all the missed posts soon. 


The pattern for Daisy girl is now available in all my online shops. However, the pattern is on sale with 30% off only in my ArtFire shop. If you're interested in buying the pattern you can make use of this offer. 

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet lovely doll !!!
    Have a nice weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sooo cute!!:) You always make such lovely amigurumi and they are so perfect. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...